Monday, December 22, 2008

Passing

I thought it would be days before I posted again but as I'm sitting here in an empty office (closed due to snow) news was given that the founder of our firm passed away. He was a wonderful man and was always supportive of our careers. He instilled the morals and values upon which this firm still functions today - honesty, integrity, solid design, community relations.

Since coming back to the office six months ago I've had the privilege of seeing him three times and again was inspired by him. He led me to push to achieve before I thought I would push. I know you may not know him but he's done great things for the architectural community and the community at large and I hope you'll spend two seconds and give a thank you.

He will be dearly missed.

Thank you Jim McGranahan for all you did - and for that knowing smile when you passed through the office.

A SMALL part of his legacy:

No comments:

Post a Comment