Friday, June 5, 2009

Tacoma Art Museum



I'm not sure how many of you know but the Tacoma Art Museum has released a Request for Proposals for a redesign of the plaza at Pacific Avenue and their parking area. They've a few issues they'd like to have addressed and are requesting a very easy submission for the RFP. Thankfully, they're not requiring you be a licensed Architect and have left the competition open to all. An excellent opportunity for people like me who are starting a design firm, are not licensed but would love the opportunity to give back to their community and get some work in the process (note to self, quit volunteering your time away!).

The submissions are due today by 5:00 p.m.

I've been working with a friend - Jon Denton - on this submission. It's been an interesting experience and I do believe we're both a better for it. I've loaded the image and after 5:00 p.m. will add the design description. It's the first piece of work I'll be putting up and it's very exciting.

Chat soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment